Friday, January 14, 2011

It's turning out to be a nice place to live.....

I don't want to be negative about our new community. It's shaping up quite nicely. I realize we don't live in a perfect world and things happen. On the positive side, I'm glad the construction is moving along. I am pleased the noise is lessening as the houses are completed in the neighborhood. My biggest issue was not the legitimate construction noise, but the contractors who didn't seem to realize their entertainment during the entire day, beginning from early AM to after dark, was actually penetrating the walls of my resident. I will take the position they really didn't know it was offensive. I do give these folks credit, they work all hours of the day and night, in heat and now cold. So, they're earning a living and that's ok. Never the less, I am glad it's almost done.

We did have on-going issues with construction debris floating through the streets and eventually resting on our lawn. The builder did try to correct the problem and it wasn't anything we couldn't pick up ourselves. I was offended by having to collect soda cans, and sandwich wrappers. The contractors didn't do as good a job as they should have with their own waste. Again, in hindsight, it's was an irritant, nothing more.

I will post additional items soon.

Regards to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment