Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's Working Well - The People Mix

We're enjoying the wide range of people living here at Walnut Creek. Teachers, seem to be in the majority of the folks we've met, but all-in-all, most everyone takes pride in their homes. There are though, others who don't think the rules apply to them and the number of rental properties is disturbing. People who rent just don't seem to have the same respect for their surroundings and others in the neighborhood. This being said, it seems to be working well. There are more important issues in the world to worry about. So, that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I also live in the walnut creek subdivision and a while back I tried to create a bigger website for the community. I understand you have made this blog site and likely admire it because you made it by yourself but I was wondering if you could give the website I created a try. I could give you the password to the new site so you could post as you have being doing. The website I have created has more capabilities than this one. You could contact me at (281)-716-2815.

    Thank you for your time,
    Tyler Clay

    ReplyDelete