Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Open Plea for More Police Protection

It seems whenever you drive through Rosenberg, in any direction you look, you see a Rosenberg Police vehicle. I don't think the Walnut Creek Sub-Division is in their normal patrol area, but I feel an increased police presence in our community is in order. Occasionally I'll see a Fort Bend County Sheriff's vehicle,pass through but I suspect when this happens they are on a call. If anyone in local law enforcement happens to read this blog, you presence in the community is certainly welcomed. Any thought of comments? I know this blog is seen by a lot of people. Feel free to chime in.

3 comments:

  1. Any update on the police presence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in this community. Can you email me at jpartida82@yahoo.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. Didn't realize there were comments on the blog. Just found it in 2016

      Delete